At Deeper View Homemakers and Companion Services, we believe that when it comes to providing home care, compassion, and patience, it makes a huge difference. If you are passionate about helping others and working for a good cause, we have a number of positions that might be suitable for you. Get in touch with us today and find out about the available opportunities!
We are a Non-Medical Homemaker and Companion Service company looking for employees who are reliable, mature, caring, and people-oriented. Applicants must have excellent interpersonal skills with client and family and must have reliable means of transportation. We are looking for applicants who are willing to work flexible hourly shifts as well as 24 hours Live-in. We offer competitive wages and ongoing training.
- Applicant must be able to clearly speak, read, write, and understand the English language and/or the client’s language.
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent
- Must have reliable means of transportation
- Ability to communicate with clients in a courteous manner and treat them with respect and dignity
- 5 years working experience with the elderly
- Successful completion of a comprehensive background check as required by the State of CT
- Previous experience working with Dementia/Alzheimer’s clients is a plus
- Must be eligible to work legally in the country