Loneliness among seniors can oftentimes lead to depression. That is why it is always crucial to have someone to watch over your senior loved ones and keep them company. With Deeper View Homemakers and Companion Services, your loved ones will be safe and secure in their own homes as our caregivers will:
- Provide companionship, friendship and emotional support
- Talk, listen, share experiences, play games/cards, read to client etc.
- Assist with plans for visits and outings.
- Write or type letters/correspondence
- Organize and read mail.
- Plan trips and outings and possibly travel with clients.
- Teach/perform meal planning and preparation.
- And More.
To know more about our companion care service, feel free to call us at 860-510-3959 or 203-945-1810.